General Terms and conditions of Sale
SARL GENTIL, L'ECHAILLON IM005130001
Financial guarantor: BPA Briançon, intra-community VAT: FR3840279613000019
Professional insurance: BEST ASSUR HOTEL, contract N ° 2D0182500327
Cancellation insurance, Open Odyssée assistance and interruption of stay,
At Europ Assistance, 1 promenade of Bonnette, 92633 Gennevilliers cedex,
email@example.com - contract number 58 223 429
You have already made your registration or you plan to do so. Read this document which informs you about the registration conditions of the Échaillon hotel.
1 / CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION: your registration will be effective only when we receive it by mail with a deposit equal to 1/3 of the total price of the stay.
PAYMENT: It must be paid 30 days before arrival for all stays with activities and for hotel stays with cancellation insurance.
From U.S :
L'Echaillon reserves the right to cancel an all-inclusive stay in case of insufficient participants (minimum 6, except in special cases specified) or a hotel stay due to special conditions that could jeopardize the smooth running of the stay. In case of insufficient participants, they will be notified within a minimum of 21 days. You will be offered several alternatives. If no solution suits you, you will be refunded in full.
From you :
In case of withdrawal (unless you find a replacement), whatever the reason for the cancellation, it is necessary to prevent the SCHEDULE as quickly as possible. A written statement is required with a medical certificate or supporting document attached.
The fees that will be retained by the SCHOOL will be calculated according to the date of cancellation noted, namely:
- At more than 30 days, 10% of the amount of the stay, with a minimum of 30 € per file
- Between 30 and 21 days, 25% of the amount of the stay
- Between 20 and 8 days, 50% of the amount of the stay
- Between 7 and 2 days, 75% of the amount of the stay
- Less than 2 days before departure, the total amount of the stay
Any participant not respecting the places, dates or times of appointment, can not claim any refund, as well as an exclusion decided by your escort, for insufficient level or non-compliance with safety instructions.
2 / PROPOSED GUARANTEE ASSISTANCE - CANCELLATION INSURANCE and INTERRUPTION OF STAY
It is not mandatory but highly recommended and costs 3.90% in addition to the total price of your stay. Faced with the multitude of claims, insurers do not want to separate the different insurance and require us to offer a bundled contract including assistance - insurance cancellation - interruption of stay.
Warning ! To study the different contracts your bank offers you with your credit card. It is especially important to know if your insurance covers search and rescue expenses.
The following is a summary of the OPEN ODYSSEED CONTRACT # 58,626,373.
If you subscribe, you will receive with your invoice the details of this contract.
GENERAL INSURANCE AND ASSISTANCE
1. OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
The present General Provisions of the insurance and assistance contract concluded between EUROP ASSISTANCE, a Company governed by the Insurance Code, and the Subscriber, are intended to specify the mutual rights and obligations of EUROP ASSISTANCE and the Insureds defined below. below. This contract is governed by the Insurance Code.
A. definitions common to insurance and assistance
For the purposes of this contract, the following terms mean:
Accident (of the person)
A sudden and fortuitous event reaching the Insured, unintentional on the part of the latter, resulting from the sudden action of an external cause.
Are considered as Insured:
- natural persons traveling through the Subscriber who has subscribed to this contract on their behalf,
- natural persons who have jointly subscribed a travel contract with the Subscriber and the option "insurance / assistance",
- the Subscriber's employees.
These people will have to be based in Western Europe, DROM, New Caledonia or French Polynesia.
In this contract the Insured are also referred to as "you".
Insurer / Assisteur
EUROP ASSISTANCE, Company governed by the Insurance Code, Société Anonyme with a capital of 35 402 785 €, 451 366 405 RCS Nanterre, whose registered office is 1, promenade de la Bonnette, 92230 Gennevilliers.
In this contract EUROP ASSISTANCE is referred to as "we".
WHAT IS THE NATURE OF THE DISPLACEMENTS COVERED?
Insurance coverages and assistance benefits apply to travel:
leisure or professional, package, rental, cruise, ticket (including dry flight) booked with the travel organizer Subscriber of the contract, whose dates, destination and cost appear on the invoice issued by the organizer of the trip Subscriber of the contract,
and whose duration does not exceed 90 consecutive days.
Un événement soudain et fortuit atteignant l’Assuré, non intentionnel de la part de ce dernier, provenant de l’action soudaine d’une cause extérieure.Assuré Sont considérés comme Assurés :
- les personnes physiques voyageant par l'intermédiaire du Souscripteur ayant souscrit le présent contrat pour leur compte,
- les personnes physiques ayant souscrit conjointement un contrat de voyage auprès du Souscripteur et l’option « assurance/assistance»,
- les salariés du Souscripteur.
- WHAT IS THE NATURE OF THE DISPLACEMENTS COVERED?
- leisure or professional, package, rental, cruise, ticket (including dry flight) booked with the travel organizer Subscriber of the contract, whose dates, destination and cost appear on the invoice issued by the organizer of the trip Subscriber of the contract,
- and whose duration does not exceed 90 consecutive days.
- WHAT IS THE GEOGRAPHICAL COVERAGE OF THE CONTRACT?
- HOW TO USE EUROP ASSISTANCE SERVICES?
- WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR TICKETS?
- WHAT WE GUARANTEE
- IN WHAT CASES DO WE INTERVENE?We intervene for the reasons and circumstances listed below, to the exclusion of all others: SERIOUS ILLNESS, SERIOUS ACCIDENTS OR DEATHS (Including worsening of previous illnesses and sequelae of an earlier accident):
- you, your spouse or common-law partner or the person accompanying you provided that it appears on the same invoice of this insurance contract,
- your ascendants or descendants and / or those of your spouse or those of the person accompanying you provided that it appears on the same invoice of this insurance contract,
- your brothers, sisters, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, sons-in-law, daughters-in-law,
- of your professional substitute provided that his name is mentioned when registering for the trip,
- of the person in charge, during your trip:
- of yourself,
- your spouse,
- when you are summoned as juror of Assises,
- in the context of a child adoption procedure,
- in the case of an expert designation requiring your presence.
- WHAT WE EXCLUDE
- the cancellation caused by an in-patient at the time of the booking of the trip or the subscription of the contract,
- the illness requiring medical and / or psychotherapeutic psychic treatments (including nervous breakdown) except when it resulted in hospitalization for more than 4 consecutive days at the time of the cancellation date of your trip,
forgetfulness of vaccination,
- accidents resulting from the following sports: bobsleigh, rock climbing, skeleton, mountaineering, competition sledding, any aerial sport, as well as those resulting from participation or training in matches or competitions,
the non-presentation, for any reason whatsoever, of documents essential to the trip, such as passport, visa, travel documents, vaccination record, except in case of theft on the day of departure of the passport or identity card duly declared by competent authorities,
- illnesses, accidents that have been the subject of a first observation, relapse, aggravation or hospitalization between the date of purchase of your trip and the date of subscription of this contract,
- administrative fees, taxes, visa fees and travel insurance premium.
- WHAT AMOUNT ARE WE INVOLVED?
- WHEN DO YOU HAVE TO DECLARE THE LOSS?
You must immediately notify the Underwriter of the contract and notify us within 5 working days of the Event resulting in the guarantee. To do this, you must send us the declaration of loss which you will find at the end of these General Provisions. In case of Cancellation and / or late declaration, we will only bear the cancellation fees payable on the date of the occurrence of the Loss giving rise to the Cancellation. LIMITATION OF THE GUARANTEE The compensation due under this guarantee can not exceed the actual amount of the penalties invoiced following the cancellation of the trip. Fees, taxes, visa fees and insurance premium are not refundable.
- WHAT ARE YOUR OBLIGATIONS IN CASE OF LOSS?
- in case of Illness or Accident, a medical certificate specifying the origin, nature, gravity and the foreseeable consequences of the Illness or the Accident, as well as the photocopy of the work stoppage if you are employee and photocopies of prescriptions containing the labels of prescribed drugs or, if applicable, the analyzes and examinations performed,
- in the event of death, a certificate and proof of relationship,
- in the event of redundancy, a photocopy of the dismissal letter, a photocopy of the employment contract, and a photocopy of the pay slip showing the balance of any account,
- in other cases, any proof.
- the statements of the Social Security or any other similar body, relating to the reimbursement of processing fees and the payment of daily allowances,the original cancellation invoice issued by the travel organizer Subscriber of the contract,
- the number of your contract,
- the registration form issued by the travel agency or the travel organizer Subscriber of the contract,
- in case of Accident, you must specify the causes and circumstances and provide us with the names and addresses of the officials and, if possible, witnesses.
- WHAT WE GUARANTEE
- following your transportation / medical repatriation organized by us, under the conditions defined above in the paragraph "TRANSPORT / REPATRIATION",
- if a close relative (your spouse, an ascendant, a descendant of you or your spouse) is hospitalized (unplanned hospitalization) or dies, or if one of your brothers or sisters dies and, as a result, you had to interrupt your stay,
- if a disaster (burglary, fire, water damage) occurs at your home and that it imperatively requires your presence, and that you must interrupt your stay,
- If an Attack or Natural Catastrophe occurs at your destination within 100 km of your resort, and you must interrupt your stay.
- WHAT AMOUNT ARE WE INVOLVED?
The indemnity is proportional to the number of unused days of stay. The indemnity is reimbursed within the limits indicated in the Table of Guaranteed Amounts per person, without however exceeding the ceiling per Event. To determine the compensation, will be deducted the expenses of file, visa, insurance, of tip, as well as the refunds or compensations granted by the organizer of the trip Subscriber of the contract. 3 / PROPOSAL OF AN INSURANCE RC, COSTS OF RESEARCH AND RELIEF BY THE MAP MOUNTAIN PASSPORT IT IS INSURANCE in summer and winter around the world for the following activities: cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, hiking or skiing, snowshoeing, participation in popular races, all mountain activities practiced in the wilderness, family or individual. Excludes any aerial or mechanical activity, ski jumping, bungee jumping, sporting practice registered in the calendar of a federation or exercised in a professional capacity. WHO IS INSURED? You, or you and your family, or members of a group, alone or under the supervision of one of the activities described above. IT COSTS: * 18,50 € for adults and over 16 * 10 € for under 16, * 39 € for a family from 3 people (children <16 years). It is valid for 1 year: from 01/11 to 31/10 or from 01/05 to 30 / 04INSURANCE GUARANTEES ARE 1 - Liability insurance (if you hurt someone or cause damage to property) Bodily injury and equipment for a maximum sum of € 8,000,000 2 - Search and rescue costs, first return, home delivery or nearest health care facility: this insurance guarantees the payment of the necessary expenses for your research or your rescue following an accident or any other event that occurred during authorized and life-threatening activities and your return for a maximum of € 15,000 3 - Reimbursement, due to an accident, of expenses incurred not included in the price of the stay (maximum 500 €): * Courses and equipment rental related to mountain and nature activities * Packages: ski lifts, access to the slopes (bottom, snowshoes, ...) 4 - Legal protection: guarantee of recourse c the author responsible for your damages and your defense before the courts (maximum € 30,000).
COMPLEMENTARY INSURANCE TO THE MOUNTAIN PASSPORT (optional) If you are not insured or if you do not have a mutual insurance scheme, we advise you to take the optional supplementary insurance which includes the insurance of your own damage. , death and disability insurance, reimbursement of medical care. COST: 10 € per person. IT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING GUARANTEES: - Permanent invalidity of more than 33% (on the basis of € 80,000) - Reimbursement of the costs of care (after participation of the compulsory health and supplementary pension plans) and within the limits of actual costs up to the amount of 3 000 € - Packages: Dentures Break glasses 200 € per tooth package of 200 € by breakage CAUTION: If you consult a specialist you will be reimbursed in addition to social benefits provided you take the additional insurance.Example: you hurt your knee in the mountains or by bike. An ambulance takes you to the hospital, after radio you do a cast for a sprain. You are repatriated to your home. You consult a private specialist: * If you took the insurance at 18.50 €: You will be reimbursed by the SS then by your mutual care given to the hospital, perhaps transport by ambulance and part of the consultation of the specialist. ANCEF insurance will cover the costs of search and rescue and will supplement or pay for ambulance transportation; it will refund you the repatriation (if you do not have this clause by another insurance company including that of your vehicle). It will not refund the supplements of the visits and care at a private specialist. * If you took the additional insurance + 10 €: It will pay you in addition all that the social benefits and your mutual will have not paid, to of 3 000 € and thus in part or in full the expenses of the private specialist.CAUTION: ALL THESE FEES MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE BY YOU, THE INSURANCE WILL REFUND ON JUSTIFICATIFS OR INVOICES. WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF ACCIDENT: 1 - PREVENT YOUR INSURER as soon as possible: MUTUELLE DU MANS INSURANCE PO BOX N ° 430 26004 VALENCE cedex Tel: 04.75.41.71.77 Fax: 04.75.44.62.912 - SHIP WITHIN 10 DAYS to the address above, the declaration of sinister of which model below with: * the photocopy of your card Passport Mountain * the certificate m edical specifying the nature of the injuries * the original of the bill of emergency expenses.